Byzantium in ancient times was the first name of the city, then name was Constantinople (after Constantine the Great), nowadays it’s Istanbul – it doesn’t matter how we call it, this million city always stimulates the imagination of tourists. Istanbul was a capital of two big empires: Byzantine Empire and Ottoman empire.
It is located on the two banks of the Bosporus, which splits the city in European and Asian part. Tens of millions of tourists, from all over the world, visit the city every year. They want to visit every museum and cultural attraction of Istanbul, see all ancient ruins and historic landmarks, go into the mosques with beautiful mosaics. Then same day feel the pulse of a big city.
While resting at the Turkish Riviera go by plane to have a one day trip around the most important tourists attractions of Istanbul.
- Transfer from hotel to the airport;
- Departure from Antalya;
- Arrival to Istanbul airport (breakfast in the plane);
- Sightseeing of the Topkapi Palace – the old residence of legendary sultans of the Ottoman Empire;
- Sightseeing of Hagia Sophia Museum;
- Lunch break (beverages excluded);
- Sightseeing of the ancient Hippodrome;
- Sightseeing of the Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque);
- Cruise on the Bosphorus;
- Visit at the Egyptian Market (free time);
- Transfer to the airport in Istanbul;
- Arrival to the Antalya (dinner in the plane);
- Transfer to the hotel.