Alanya Tours & Excursions:
Every Monday-Wednesday and Saturday
Pamukkale – Hierapolis ranks among one the oldest thermal cities of the world. The thermal water of Pamukkale offers beauty and health to people since ancient times. However, the goal of this trip is the miracle of nature Pamukkale which is called as “Cotton Cattle” by the Turkish. The reasons for the visit of Queen Cleopatra to Hierapolis were limestone terraces, thermal water, beauty and health.
We will drive over Antalya through the Taurus Mountains to the direction of the Salda Lake. On the way we will visit a mosque in one of the many small villages and be informed much about the Islam in Turkey.
We will arrive at Pamukkale in the afternoon and have sufficient time for visiting limestone terraces, and stay in a hotel with thermal water. Next day, following the breakfast we will see the ancient city Hierapolis. enormous necropolis and graves. In the afternoon direction of the travel is back to Antalya.
On the way there will be a stop in Tavas to see a carpet loom and learn the Turkish looming art. A daily trip combining nature and culture . In our tour we will see the necropolis with various graves, the main street of the city with columns, and the great theatre.
In our return trip to Antalya we will have the opportunity to visit a carpet loom. A travel combining nature and culture
• 1st day
• Collection of the guests from the hotel
• Travel over the Taurus towards Salda Lake
• On the way, visit to a nomad tent
• Visit to a village mosque
• Lunch time at Salda lake
• Drive towards Pamukkale over Denizli
• Arrival in Pamukkale and visit to the limestone terraces
• Travel to the hotel, time for swimming
• Dinner and overnight accommodation
• 2nd day
• Inspection of the ancient city Hierapolis and the necropolis
• Return trip towards Tavas
• Visit to a carpet loom
• Lunch time
• Return trip towards Antalya over the Taurus
• Arrival and transfer to the hotel